We call for scientists, academic scholars, and practitioners from communications and media studies to present their relevant paper.
Subthemes are (but not limited):
- Communication Technology, Mass Media and Culture (Incl. Entertainment, Religion and Gender);
- Journalism Media Law and Ethics;
- Digital Media and Social Life (Incl. Youth);
- Political Communications, Media Democracy and Government;
- Business Communications and Media Industry (Incl. Organizational Communications);
- Web-Based Journalism;
- Communications Theory and Methodology;
- Media, Climate Change and Environtmental Studies (Incl. Disaster);
- Risk, Stigma and Health Communications;
- Alternative and Community Media;
- Robotic Journalism, Big Data and New Social Media; and.
- Mass Media in Promoting Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
All the paper (and presentation) must be in English and will be peer reviewed.